[Year 12 IT Apps] Jeb - bad president or bad font?

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Jun 17 14:29:19 AEST 2015

On 17 June 2015 at 14:09, Laurie Savage <08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> While we're talking about bad fonts ... you're not considering running for
> president are you? ^____^

I could do. I have a cognitive disability when it comes to design, as
anyone who has been to vceit.com can attest.
Some people are tone deaf. I'm design deaf.

Anyway - what's wrong with the Angry Birds font??
Will you be telling me next that you don't like using delightfully
whimsical Comic Sans for body text on webpages and in emails?

Philistine!

Laurie Savage