[Year 12 IT Apps] DLTV conference - DigiCon

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:37:40 AEST 2015

Well that's disgraceful.

I would think that a speaker should get a delicious supper, a munchy meal
and bubbly evening fellowship for their trouble - which has probably been
several hours of preparation (and that's conservative).

That's a bit disappointing...
Not quite = yes. Calling it "just chipping in" is a little patronising.

Adrian