[Year 12 IT Apps] iAwards Tech Showcase for schools

Kerrie Bisaro Kerrie.Bisaro at acsfoundation.com.au
Mon Jul 20 09:45:39 AEST 2015

Hi Shannon

Can you please list this on the National ICT Careers Week website if you haven't already

Thanks

Kerrie

Kerrie Bisaro | ACS Foundation
Level 11, 50 Carrington Street, Sydney  NSW  2000
Direct:  02 8296 4444 | Mobile : 0417 409 069

[BiG Day In 2015]
[find us on facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/thebigdayin> [http://disc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/twitter_logo] <https://twitter.com/TheBigDayIn>  [https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5IegWuLGxHMMT7PTwgUe5pzuNKHm3AaJKXvMJL9fQN1vmeQV1] <http://instagram.com/thebigdayin>