[Year 12 IT Apps] Legislation

Chris Bucknell Chris.Bucknell at haileybury.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 20 08:21:11 AEST 2015

Hi Vera,

We are still on the old legislation.  Next year when we move into the new study design we move across to the new legislation.

Regards

Chris Bucknell
Head of ICT; Coord, Internal Exam; House Tutor
+61 3 9904 6360
Chris.Bucknell at haileybury.vic.edu.au<mailto:%7bemail%7d>
www.haileybury.vic.edu.au<http://www.haileybury.vic.edu.au>