[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Voice recogniction software

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Tue Jul 14 13:39:01 AEST 2015

hi Sylvia
Further to what someone else wrote - in exams your student can have a scribe or can type

in class you have more of a problem because a scribe in class would need to be funded so typing is the only issue - but can this person type?

also with scribes in exams - the student really needs to practise extensively with having a scribe if s/he is to be effective as well as efficient

(my 2 drachmas worth)

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton