[Year 12 IT Apps] ACCELN Webinar s05e05 Learning to Program with GROK

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:41:33 AEST 2015

Tomorrow night at 8pm AEST, Amanda Rablin and I will meet again some of the wonderful crew Grok Learning. They do a great job of helping students (and teachers) learn how to program with their annual Python challenge. Fresh back from ISTE2015, they have a few new features to share including a HTML coding challenge. Join us online :-)

Register here to watch the show live tomorrow night, field some questions or check out the recording
     https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ckp7c528i3voqm6c0qjdhau94q0

Last week we chatted to some Oz friends at the ISITE conference and before that, a show about setting up your own PLN.
     http://acceln.wikispaces.com

Regards Roland

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN