[Year 12 IT Apps] "Study and use"

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Jul 2 21:18:23 AEST 2015

Sorry. Stupid tablet's autocorrect  also auto-sent the email prematurely.
It should've said "end of year exam".
I hate autocorrelation. Autocorrect. Dammit.

And have happy holiday, Paula, but don't go too far. I have questions and
concerns about the typeface of the new study design.

I was thinking Comic Sans would lend it some laid-back attitude that
students may relate to...

Regards
Mark of the Stormy Beach

--