[Year 12 IT Apps] SACS and BYOD

David B. Thomas david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Tue Feb 24 22:33:04 EST 2015

Hi,
I was wondering the same thing when I asked the question about what papers
they can take into the SAC a couple of days ago.

I now think that the answer is to let them use the internet. I doubt if
they have time in the SAC to read up on how to analyse, design and develop
a web site. By the time it comes to the SAC if they don't know the process
by then it may be too late for them.

I have decided to ask them to submit an analysis document at the end of SAC
lesson 1, a design document at the end of SAC lesson 2 and a web site at
the end of SAC lesson 4. If they want to talk to their friends about how to
do something in dreamweaver that is a good thing.

The students already know what the SAC is anyway it is published in the
text book. It is only the brief that changes.