[Year 12 IT Apps] Cheat sheets.

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Fri Feb 20 13:49:57 EST 2015

me too

I also allow them to converse etc except in tests

For most outcomes each has a slightly different task or different data or different brief or …

I also explain statistical moderation so that they realise that SAC s are competitive and that rank order is the ultimate aim and that the exam preparation is co-operative so that it raises teh class average and upper quartiles which advantages everyone

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton

shortell at get2me.net (This List)