[Year 12 IT Apps] Cheat sheets.

David B. Thomas david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Fri Feb 20 11:07:17 EST 2015

Hi,
This wasn't my question but is it possible to go to a website and see the
IT apps edulist discussion in near real time?

Anyway, I have to rush off soon so I wonder if I can quickly throw these
questions out there to find out what other teachers are doing?

For SAC3,1 building a prototype website are students allowed to do the
following:
Bring their IT Applications text book into the lab?
Bring self written notes into the lab? If so how many pages?
Are they able to look at documentation they have written based on a trial
SAC3,1 that they have undertaken?

Thanks for reading.
Hope you can help,
David.