[Year 12 IT Apps] Normalisation

Savage, John L savage.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 17 12:26:14 EST 2015

Hi Mark,

I’m in complete agreement with you. I wrote some small commercial FMP apps back in the 90’s and was delighted with the rapid design-develop-test-expand nature of the beast, it really is agile. Luckily I hopped on after it had become relational and was never seduced by repeating fields.

I wish it was cheaper, I’d put it through the school if they had a better pricing policy. Likewise with Adobe products.

Laurie