[Year 12 IT Apps] Normalisation

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Feb 16 11:38:19 EST 2015

I sent a protest about the question to the examinations unit.
I have not heard back from them yet.

On 16 February 2015 at 10:26, Cooper, Michael J <
cooper.michael.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  Short time reader, first time writer!
>
>  Great to hear the exam report is not far away.
>
>  Like Mark mentioned in his post-moterm I am very interested in the
> answer to MC Q20, regarding calculated fields in a database.
>
>  We use FIleMaker Pro, only 5% of the class got correct answer (1 out of
> 21). I thought it was D as well.
>
>  Really like the normalisation descriptions being offered!
>
> Michael Cooper
>  ICT Co-ordinator
>

> www.braybrooksc.vic.edu.au

<snip>

--

*"**Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly, it
flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."  Matt

Mark Kelly
mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com