[Year 12 IT Apps] Farewell and best of luck for 2015

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Feb 11 16:51:52 EST 2015

Go gently, Janet, onto that sunny beach of timeless sandy leisure. Shall I
meet you on the Carrum Bridge around 9am, replete with walking gear? I find
that's the best time to think kindly of the poor bell-slaves crawling into
period 1.

I thank you for your many valuable contributions to IT and this list.
Patterson Lakes will be the poorer without you.

But retirement - what's not to loike?  It's interesting. It's different.
It's noice.
Enjoy the pants off your future!

Regards
Mark

On 11 February 2015 at 15:43, Bane, Janet A <bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

--

*"**Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly, it
flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."  Matt

Mark Kelly
mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com