[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O2 - The Ashley Madison fallout continues.

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Aug 26 17:31:17 AEST 2015

Hi, faithful folk (and to you unfaithful folk, this can't be a fun event
for you)

Please add to the list of consequences of slack data protection:

   - members of the U.S. military may also be court-martialled for adultery
   <http://www.wired.com/2015/08/emails-show-military-investigated-ashley-madison-customer-adultery/>
   .

*Ashley Madison: she just keeps giving* (TM)

Mark

--

*​Ashley Who? No sir, that was NOT me. Someone... hacked my wifi. Yeah.
They did that.  For sure. OK?*

Mark Kelly

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com