[Year 12 IT Apps] Data security

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Apr 16 14:35:52 AEST 2015

Ho hum. This may be my last news post for a while.
People don't seem interested in them, and I have so many other cats to kick.

*Hackers Could Commandeer New Planes Through Passenger Wi-Fi*
*Boeing 787 Dreamliner jets, as well as Airbus A350 and A380 aircraft, have
Wi-Fi passenger networks that use the same network as the avionics systems
of the planes, raising the possibility that a hacker could hijack the
navigation system or commandeer the plane through the in-plane network,
according to the US Government Accountability Office, which released a
report about the planes today...*

www.wired.com/2015/04/hackers-commandeer-new-planes-passenger-wi-fi/

Or, like, whatever...

--
A nerd is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology for
fun.

Mark Kelly
mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com