[Year 12 IT Apps] U4O2 - Copyright YouTube Clip of Relevance.

Benn POLLOCK pol at wantirnacollege.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 3 12:22:39 EST 2014

To break up some of the theory of teaching all of the acts of legislation,
i showed this clip to my class which prompted quite a few interesting and
passionate questions from my students in relation to Copyright here in
Australia. The YouTube Channel "The Creationistas" has produced a number of
small YouTube clips based around the topic of Australian Copyright.

*Creationistas - Australian Copyright Is Broken*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhDR1I4DpTo

--
*Benn Pollock*
VCE Information Technology Teacher