[Year 12 IT Apps] Wanted! Girls to field a FRC Team!

Therese Keane tkeane at swin.edu.au
Sat Oct 25 08:17:48 EST 2014

Hi Cameron

Yes definitely! The quirks of the north American system works in our favour. Yes, year 12 students this year are still eligible.

Cheers
therese

Dr Therese Keane
Lecturer in ICT Skills Development
Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
Room: EN502b
Phone: (+613) 9214 8579
Fax: (+613) 9819 0823

Twitter: #SwinEdTech