[Year 12 IT Apps] Question from DLTV Practice Exam 1

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Oct 8 14:09:55 EST 2014

While it affects the whole company, the coffee decision is not going to
determine the organisation's entire future for some considerable time.
Toilet paper choices, on the other hand are much more serious.

With Hakeem's case, it does not sound like the online community is meant to
implement a bigger goal, so I'd still stick to strategic. I do agree the
decision is a bit iffy.

The annual strategic/tactical VCAA exam question always tends to be rather
iffy too.