[Year 12 IT Apps] Here comes another one... more exciting new malware fears.

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:01:36 EST 2014

And to add to the fear uncertainty and doubt -
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/10/02/jpmorgan-discovers-further-cyber-security-issues/

"A cyberattack this summer on JPMorgan Chase
<http://dealbook.on.nytimes.com/public/overview?symbol=JPM&inline=nyt-org>
compromised the accounts of 76 million households and seven million small
businesses, a tally that dwarfs previous estimates by the bank and puts the
intrusion among the largest ever"
"Hackers drilled deep into the bank’s vast computer systems, reaching more
than 90 servers, the people with knowledge of the investigation said. As
they analyze the contours of the breach, investigators in law enforcement
remain puzzled, partly because there is no evidence that the attackers
looted any money from customer accounts."

*76 million *households - that has to be a fairly big slice of ALL the
households that JP Morgan/Chase service.

Ken Price