[Year 12 IT Apps] ACCELN: Work life balance

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:53:51 EST 2014

Do you sometimes wonder where work stops and your life after school begins? Is your professional social media creeping into your family life? Do you struggle to balance your work and your life?

Join the ACCELN hangout tonight with Amanda Rablin and Summer Howarth as we peel back these layers and unpack the professional lives of educators in Australia. You can register interest here http://acceln.wikispaces.com and follow the back channel tonight from 8:30 pm (Brisbane time) 9:30 (Melbourne time) at http://todaysmeet.com/acceln I invite you to share us your experiences, thoughts and reflections.

If you cannot make the live broadcast, I invite you to listen to the live recording posted to the same location.

Regards Roland

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead