[Year 12 IT Apps] Digital Toe Stub

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:57:07 EST 2014

Two things from a digital toe stub this morning.

I have accidentally bumped a social media link that plastered an invite to all my contacts, hugely irritating if you knew how many that I keep. I wasn’t paying all that much attention and just flying through some web stuff before the morning school run. Worse when it hits a mailing list like this. I hope that it shows more sense and tell a list address apart from a person. (groan)

I notice a gmail spammer doing the rounds, striking some family and friends. Not sure what triggered this. Two step authentication seems to fix this up but it is hard to convince some family of the merits. (groan ^ 2)

Regards Roland

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen