[Year 12 IT Apps] CS4HS at Swinburne University - 21 and 22 November 2013

Li Sim Mueller-Loh lloh at swin.edu.au
Wed Oct 16 12:35:03 EST 2013

Event: CS4HS at Swinburne
Date: 21 and 22 November 2013
Time/Duration: Whole Day
Venue: Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn Campus

Swinburne University of Technology is pleased to offer you the opportunity to spend two days at our Hawthorn campus to further develop your professional learning so that you can improve your student's learning outcomes. This opportunity is possible through the generous sponsorship provided by Google through their CS4HS (Computer Science for High Schools) program.

Participants in the workshop will have hands-on experiences in networking, hacking and viruses and gaming and a visit to the telecommunications museum. There will be a further opportunity to visit an IT software company. Click here for more information.<https://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/events/cs4hs/>

I invite you to register your attendance at this 2 day workshop. There will be no cost for the two days and dinner on Thursday night (21 November) will be included. Places are capped at 40, so please respond with your registration as soon as possible. Priority will be given to teachers who can attend both days.

Click here to register<https://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/events/cs4hs/>
Registration deadline: 8 November 2013

Cheers,
Dr Therese Keane