[Year 12 IT Apps] AUThENTICATION

Stuart Walkerden (STUW) stuw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Tue May 28 13:57:06 EST 2013

I have a special folder for each outcome. Each student has their own password protected folder within this. I open access to the folder at the beginning of each lesson and close access at the end of each lesson. I move around the class throughout each lesson to ensure that they are not on other folder, internet phones etc. Whenever possible I spread students around the classroom. (I have too many students in Unit 1 this year to do this ). Some may argue that this is not enough, but we don't live in a perfect world. We just do the best we can.

Stuart Walkerden
Huntingtower.