[Year 12 IT Apps] Free and nice screenshot software

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu May 23 09:53:28 EST 2013

Thanks Mark, a good share :-)

Increasingly, I have been using Evernote to capture, collect, curate and manage these. I was delighted to find that it does an OCR scan of the images captured and imported. Very cute when you can add notes to the shot before compiling a manual etc. Also works when you drag old screenshots into the Evernote pool rather than clip it directly with the software.
     http://www.evernote.com

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead