[Year 12 IT Apps] #ictev13 'IT Takes A Village' event this Saturday

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu May 23 09:32:30 EST 2013

There are only a few places left at the ICTEV event this saturday,  typically books out before the weekend so register in advance.

My amazing ACCELN Hangout co-host Amanda Rablin is flying down from Brisbane so you can get a unique chance to say hello and visit her workshop about connected learning. I am also giving a presentation after sipping coffee or hot soup as I greet new faces at the gate. Looking forward to meeting you there (or later at #VITTA2013) Follow the conversation at #ICTEV13. Some details below

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead

Begin forwarded message: