[Year 12 IT Apps] SAC Example

Toet, Rikki L toet.rikki.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 10 10:07:53 EST 2013

Hi Jarrod,

This is what I made when I taught it back in 2011. It is not fully completed (basically just a working shell), but as far as I can remember it does everything that the SAC required it to do. I also have a video walkthrough of the database that I gave my students the following year when they did it as a practice SAC. Let me know if you would like that to.

Regards,

Rikki Toet
Grovedale College