[Year 12 IT Apps] Photoshop Tutorials

Savage, John L savage.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 7 11:09:07 EST 2013

This may or may not help you, but I had my  students create a wiki page with links to Photoshop and Illustrator tutorials as a project. There is a huge amount of information and simple howtos out there. I have also found the "Illustrator Wow!" And "Photoshop Wow!" Books and the Adobe "Classroom in a Book" series very useful.