[Year 12 IT Apps] Accreditation period for VCE IT study design

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 1 13:09:38 EST 2013

Dear colleagues

While official notification of any changes to the study design usually comes through the VCAA Bulletin, I'm writing to let you know that the accreditation period for this current study design has been extended by one year. The study was originally accredited for the period 2011 to 2014, but has now been extended to 31 December 2015. This news is confirmed on the IT study pages of the VCAA website and the April Bulletin will contain a notice to this effect.

[cid:image001.png at 01CE167C.F4F0CA60]

[cid:image002.png at 01CE167C.F4F0CA60]

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vce/studies/infotech/itapplications3-4.aspx

While the accreditation period has been extended, the reaccreditation process will begin in Term 2, 2013 and continue through till late in 2014. The reaccredited study design will be published at the beginning of 2015 with implementation in 2016. Expressions of interest to be a review panellist will be published in the April Bulletin.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment
Authority
2 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE 3000