[Year 12 IT Apps] Please thank Mark Kelly for all he has done for us [Scanned] [Spam score:8%]

Timothy Kitchen TKitchen at strathcona.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 3 18:37:41 EST 2013

Thanks Kevork for initiating this. Mark, your contribution to not only these lists but to IT Education in Victoria over the years had been outstanding. I especially remember using a range of your resources and advice when I first taught IPM in 2000.

All the best with the challenges ahead.

Regards

Tim Kitchen
Strathcona BGGS