[Year 12 IT Apps] Camel Case and Pascal Case

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Oct 24 11:07:10 EST 2012

Not strictly RDBMS but I found this comparison of the two on the net at

http://www.akadia.com/services/naming_conventions.html

Pascal case

  The first letter in the identifier and the first letter of each subsequent concatenated word are capitalized.

    Example:

    BackColor, DataSet

Camel case

  The first letter of an identifier is lowercase and the first letter of each subsequent concatenated word is capitalized.

    Example:

    numberOfDays, isValid

Robert Hind (Retired) OOF, GOM, COF
ex Ashwood and Traralgon