[Year 12 IT Apps] 2011 VCAA Sample Exam

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 17 07:54:20 EST 2012

Hi folks. As I read it, a storyboard is not the same as a mockup. It's like
a sitemap, but it shows navigational controls within pages. So I still
would say a storyboard contains more navigational information than a
sitemap does.

And for Q9 yes - I misread the question (d'oh!) and missed the reference to
"in the customer table". I merrily assumed it was the Book Table.