[Year 12 IT Apps] Cloud redundancy

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:24:40 EST 2012

In a sense, a quantum computer built on a quantum event horizon could
have built in redundancy by using multiple parallel universes to store
and validate the data.

8 should be enough .. plus one more for a check digit.

Regards Roland

PS: Don't ask how it works, peeking would change the outcome and answer.