[Year 12 IT Apps] Wishing everyone a happy new 2012

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Jan 3 19:06:51 EST 2012

Hi Leanne,

Actually I was speaking to a friend and colleague today who taught IT Apps
at Rowville SC  ( I have permission to mention this news ) and his
experience echoes your point.

He had 18 students doing IT Apps. Whilst none scored 40 or more, 12 students
scored above 30. But here is the remarkable feature of this feat.

These 12 students registered their highest study score in VCE in IT Apps.
So, of the four, five or six subjects studied, each of these 12 students
scored their highest subject score in IT Apps.

Whilst this didn't appear in the public headlines as an outstanding
achievement, it was an amazing result.

Well done to their teacher Sam Gerges.

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian