[Year 12 IT Apps] DB SAC

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Thu May 26 15:49:46 EST 2011

I am doing Spreadsheets for Unit 4 Outcome 1 this year.

Next year I am thinking about doing Databases instead.
It would seem logical to just extend the students skill set in one software type.

Any thoughts, anybody?

Mark Scott
Luther College
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be"