[Year 12 IT Apps] The end of the Internet is nigh ..

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:55:03 EST 2011

I guess hell would freeze over then four horsemen with blazing swards would
come riding through my IT class, rescuing a group of desperate students from
their last outcome. Some of my students have assured me that this was REALLY
going to happen and that it was pointless for teachers to start marking or
reports. So thoughtful of them to think of us .. I managed to counter their
grins with a truly frightening story about the end of IPV4.

Say looking back, apologies Mark for hitting reply to your message with my
last post. I usually just add onto the last message in a thread and just
happened to pick yours quite at random. No inference was intended.

Regards Roland

On 24 May 2011 13:58, Mark Scott <msc at luther.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> More a hope than a guess.
>

> Can you imagine the flack if all of the assessors missed such an error.
>

> We should have known better than to think otherwise.

> Mark Scott
>
> Luther College

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College