[Year 12 IT Apps] Swinburne's Cool Grads seminar - 28 April 2011

Geraldine McKenna g.mckenna at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 18 21:25:54 EST 2011

Hi Bianca,
I have a small group of 5 Year 12 students studying the VCE VET Interactive
Digital Media course. Unfortunately we missed the Cool Grads seminar but I¹m
wondering whether it might be possible for someone to come and talk to my
students about possible courses for the students. In IT/Graphic Design/Web
Development etc.
Geraldine McKenna
Avila College
Mt Waverley