[Year 12 IT Apps] formulas for Access 2010 queries

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Mon May 16 15:02:32 EST 2011

>From VCAA:
Relational database management system
The following functions apply to Unit 3:
*         create tables
*         create relationships between tables
*         use a range of data types
*         electronic validation
*         create, edit and use queries
*         use of calculated fields
*         sort records or index on different fields.

Given that putting formulas into tables is not standard practice then we are left with the formulas in queries.

eg [Quantity]*[Price]

Mark Scott
Luther College