[Year 12 IT Apps] formulas for Access 2010 queries

Mike Brookes mikebr at tpg.com.au
Mon May 16 13:55:47 EST 2011

Hi Mark et Al

If you click on the help button at the top right of the screen, type
"query criteria" in the search box, then select "Examples of search
criteria" you will get a summary which includes a few tables showing
functions which can be used in queries plus several examples of their use.

Mike Brookes
Semi retired gentleman
Copperfield College