[Year 12 IT Apps] Hacking and backups

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Tue Jun 28 15:09:53 EST 2011

Pls keep it up Donna
Loved some of the stuff in the links esp the stuff about what we have learnt
- I'll bet that every sys admin on this list who read that will have made
some changes - I know I have added to the cname on my own domain and the
domains that I manage!
It is so obvious, so simple and SOOOO sensible! (I wish that I had thought
of it)

Andrew
Ps this is the public reply (I did email off list as well! Back when you
posted)

_