[Year 12 IT Apps] How to make end user license agreements more appealing

Natalie H natinga71 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 07:22:03 EST 2011

Hi all,

Two links in two days... a new record pour moi!

http://www.cnet.com/8301-30976_1-20068778-10348864.html?tag=topTechContentWrap%3BeditorPicks

"This Friday's Reporters' Roundtable is on a topic that vexes us all: why are
end user license agreements and terms of service so long and convoluted? To get
ourselves in the mood for this show, we asked CNET fan (and Academy Award
winner) Richard Dreyfuss if he'd help us out by doing a dramatic read of the
Apple EULA. He said yes."

I'd like Patrick Stewart to record some :-D

Natalie Heath
Parade College