[Year 12 IT Apps] Help needed

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Sun Jan 30 13:23:36 EST 2011

too true Donna

In the context Mark needs something that he can do now

A lot of these suggestions are about things that SOME students have not done (thus emerging to them)

Given the great number of quality ideas I would do a grab bag, set them all up as projects (individual or groups of 2) and then ask students to choose something that they have never done (perhaps seen and wanted to do ?? as well)  and get them going.

I certainly will create my own list out of these emails and keep it for 2012.

Thanks Mark for causing some great ideas and some cutting edge material to emerge  (ha ha)

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Heidelberg Teaching Unit in 2011