[Year 12 IT Apps] Help needed

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Jan 30 00:09:36 EST 2011

I know this is a bit harsh...

Whilst everything posted has been a fantastic idea, and sounds like the kids would enjoy doing / learning about those things - I'd humbly suggest that none of those technologies are 'emerging' they are mainstream.

Except the useful suggestion of looking to the horizon report. But even still - augmented reality apps are here now and being employed in increasing numbers for a range of different use cases.

3D printing is coming along too and getting more accessible.   Check out the makerbot and reprap projects.

Oh yeah drupal ++   Version 7 is great! :)

Cheers
- Donna

... On the road. Sent from my phone.