[Year 12 IT Apps] Blogging for Students

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 08:26:45 EST 2011

Hi Paul,
Look at edublogs.org, not edublogs.com.

I haven't used edublogs for a few years, but it was specifically written for
teachers and students. The widgets had been adapted to make them very easy
to use by busy, non IT teachers and students. Back then, edublogs was the
easiest way to set up and maintain a class blog.

There was good support from educators from around the world.

Take a look at http://edublogs.org/why-edublogs/

Sounds like I work for them...I don't

Joseph Papaleo
IT Teacher