[Year 12 IT Apps] the topic of wives on the IT Apps community

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Feb 15 22:23:59 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

It has come to my attention that a number of our female colleagues are
tiring of the wife thread.  I did wonder if one of them might have jumped in
fairly early to ask for a husband with particular criteria, but I digress.

I think this thread did start as a bit of a joke and light relief from our
daily chores and was no more than  'boys club banter'. However, considering
a number of subscribers  are concerned enough to write privately, means that
we need to be mindful that we are not seen to be insensitive to our female
colleagues many of whom are no doubt magnificent wives .

Let's leave it there please and get back to our core business

Take Care

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au