[Year 12 IT Apps] social online protocols

Margaret Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Mon Feb 14 17:29:09 EST 2011

With the lack of a textbook, I've put together 3 files for my students
as we work our way toward the actual Outcome. It's a start.

Social online protocols has the question set.
The remaining two are readings from sites on the internet.

My knowledge of legal issues is RS. If someone would like to add to this
material, I would be grateful. Or anything else, for that matter.

Feedback, graciously written, would be appreciated.

Maggie
(ICT at St Leonard's College)