[Year 12 IT Apps] book

Zach Alexakos alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 14 11:56:25 EST 2011

Andrew,
You might want to check with these guys- the teacher resources and the books
are all on line-

regards,
Zach Alexakos

Dear IT colleagues,

After receiving several queries on where we are up to, I thought I¹d post a
quick update here about the Nelson Cengage Info Tech resources:

·         The Units 1 & 2 Information Technology textbook is out now with
booksellers

·         The Units 3 & 4 IT Applications textbook is nearing the end of the
printing phase and all stock will be air-freighted to booksellers in the
first week of February. (This is a big improvement on our previous release
date which was in early March.)

·         The new Info Tech website at www.nelsonnet.com.au/infotech
<http://www.nelsonnet.com.au/infotech>  is now live, and will replace the
old one. To access the restricted teacher content, please read the
instructions below, which are also repeated on the inside covers of the
textbooks.

A big thank you to everyone on the author team, to Paula Christophersen for
all of her wise counsel, and to everyone on this list who has taken the time
to provide me with feedback on these resources.

Please don¹t hesitate to drop me a line at jana.raus at cengage.com if you have
any queries.

Good luck to you all with the beginning of the school year!

All the best,

Jana

 <http://infotech.nelsonnet.com.au/>

Jana Raus
Publishing Editor, Special Projects
Cengage Learning
Level 7, 80 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
(t) 61.3.9685.4145 | (m) 0466 207 230 | (e) jana.raus at cengage.com
<mailto:jana.raus at cengage.com>  |(w) www.cengage.com
<http://www.apluspub.com.au/>

Cengage Learning respects your privacy. To view our privacy policy and/or
unsubscribe from our marketing/promotional emails, click here:
http://www.cengage.com.au/privacy.html
<http://www.cengage.com.au/privacy.html> . If you are not an addressee, do
not copy, distribute or otherwise act on the email.

http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers
Association Inc