[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 3 Outcome 1

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 9 15:20:46 EST 2011

Got my IT Apps textbook today and "Yes" I have started Access last year
with Rollover and my students are flying thru Greg Bowden's tutorials.

Will be doing Outcome 2 first get it out of the way early and spend more
time on Unit 1.

Frank Russo

Mobile: 0409022197

Timetabler & Daily Organiser
Teacher:- IT, Multimedia, Maths & Science.
AEU Branch President
AIC and Curriculum Committee Member

Frankston North, Victoria, Australia