[Year 12 IT Apps] sacs

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 8 11:43:19 EST 2011

Hi all.  Just to tidy up this unraveled thread a little... can all those who
want wives please email me and I'll order them from Officeworks (limit of 1
per customer).
All others need to buy my book, "How to get your teenage wives to mow their
room".
I think that's cleared things up a bit.

And commiserations to those whose ITA classes got killed in spite of top
performance.  I wonder if Paula has ITA & SD enrolment figures for 2011.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

If not as many people are getting Brasilians,
does this mean that waxing is waning?