[Year 12 IT Apps] Simple Web design Tutorial

Davies, Brett bdavies at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 8 10:46:55 EST 2011

Hi All,

I have a couple of new students in my Year 12 class this year who have not had any exposure to web design at all.

I came across a very simple tutorial which takes them step by step through the various tools etc within Adobe Fireworks to come up with a simple web layout and then goes on to the slicing and dicing.

These students found it very useful and it only took them 1 X 80 Minute session.

The site which hosts the tutorial is full of adverts but the content is a great starter for newbies

I suggest you start with Step 4 thru 13  http://bestwebdesignz.com/tips/fireworks/create-new-fireworks-document/

Cheers

Brett Davies
Woodleigh School