[Year 12 IT Apps] Fwd: Random browser statistics

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 6 21:26:17 EST 2011

Hi all.  Without trying to make these figures sound at all significant,
these are the browsers that have been accessing one of my domains in the
last month.
It's not the sort of domain that attracts *really* technologically-savvy
visitors, let us say.
If nothing else it goes to show there are some dinosaur-browser users out
there, and that MSIE 6 is not as prevalent as I thought it was...

And c'mon Firefox!

  *MSIE* * * *42.80%*
Msie 9.0 0.20%
Msie 8.0 30.10%
Msie 7.0 8.30%
Msie 6.0 4%  *
FIREFOX* * * *28.90%*
Firefox 4.0 0.40%
Firefox 3.6.13 22.50%
Firefox 3.6.10 0.20%
Firefox 3.6.8 0.10%
Firefox 3.6.3 0.50%
Firefox 3.6 0.30%
Firefox 3.5.16 2.10%
Firefox 3.5.8 0.10%
Firefox 3.5.7 0.50%
Firefox 3.0.19 0.50%
Firefox 3.0.12 0.10%
Firefox 2.0.0.20 0.30%
Firefox 2.0.0.8 0.10%  *
NETSCAPE* * * *0%*  *
OPERA* * * *4.30%*
Opera 9.80 3.80%
Opera 9.64 0.30%  *
SAFARI* * * *9.60%*
Safari 5.0.3 4.10%
Safari 5.0.2 2.20%
Safari 5.0.1 0.20%
Safari 4.1.3 0.20%
Safari 4.1.2 0.10%
Safari 4.0.5 0.70%
Safari 4.0.4 0.40%
Safari 4.0 0.20%
Safari 3.1 0.80%  *
CHROME* * * *11.30%*
Chrome 10.0.628.0 0.20%
Chrome 9.0.597.84 0.60%
Chrome 9.0.597.83 0.10%
Chrome 8.0.552.237 9.80%
Chrome 8.0.552.224 0.10%  *
Others* * * *2.80%*
NetShow Player (media player) 1%
Mozilla 0.80%
Android browser (PDA/Phone browser) 0.20%
Unknown 79
BlackBerry (PDA/Phone browser) 0.10%
IPhone (PDA/Phone browser) 0.10%
Sony/Ericsson Browser (PDA/Phone browser) 0%
SeaMonkey 0%
LibWWW 0%
WebTV browser 0%
Flock 0%
Nokia Browser (PDA/Phone browser) 0%
QuickTime (media player) 0%
Vodaphone browser (PDA/Phone browser) 0%
Wget 2
LG (PDA/Phone browser) 0%
WinAmp (media player) 0%
Xine, a free multimedia player (media player) 0%
I-Mode phone (PDA/Phone browser) 0%
Windows Media Player (media player) 0%
Samsung (PDA/Phone browser) 0%
UP.Browser (PDA/Phone browser) 0%

ICT / Reporting / IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

If not as many people are getting Brasilians,
does this mean that waxing is waning?

ICT / Reporting / IT Learning Area Manager